MENA INFRASTRUCTURE FUND LP
MENA INFRASTRUCTURE FUND (GP) LIMITED
MENA INFRASTRUCTURE FUND II LP
MENA INFRASTRUCTURE FUND II (GP) LIMITED
MENA Infrastructure Website – Terms and Conditions
1. The terms and conditions set out below apply to your use of the MENA Infrastructure website. Please read them.
2. “MENA Infrastructure” means MENA Infrastructure Fund LP, MENA Infrastructure Fund II LP, MENA Infrastructure Fund (GP) Limited and MENA Infrastructure Fund II (GP) Limited and any of their subsidiaries and related companies.
3. By accessing the MENA Infrastructure website you agree that you have read and accept these terms and conditions. If you do not agree, do not use the MENA Infrastructure website. With respect to accessing the MENA Infrastructure website, it is your responsibility to be aware of and to observe all applicable laws and regulations for your country of residence.
4. The MENA Infrastructure website and the written, visual or audio information in whatever form contained therein and the software made available on the site, if any (the “Materials”) are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. MENA Infrastructure gives no warranties (express, implied or statutory) as to satisfactory quality or fitness for purpose of the Materials or that any of the Materials or the MENA Infrastructure website will be provided uninterrupted or free from errors or that any identified defect will be corrected. MENA Infrastructure has the right to suspend or withdraw the provision of all or any of the MENA Infrastructure website or the Materials without prior notice at any time. Further, no warranty of any kind is given that the MENA Infrastructure website and the Materials are free from any virus or other malicious, destructive or corrupting code, program or macro. MENA Infrastructure does not warrant that the MENA Infrastructure website or the server(s) that make(s) them available are free of any virus or other harmful elements.
5. Reference in the MENA Infrastructure website and/or the Materials to any hypertext link, product, process or service does not imply MENA Infrastructure’s support for, nor endorsement or recommendation of, the provider thereof or the product, process or service to which reference is made. The MENA Infrastructure website may contain hypertext links to other websites, resources or other third parties. MENA Infrastructure is not responsible for the availability of, and accepts no liability in relation to, these external websites or their contents. Unless otherwise specifically stated in writing, MENA Infrastructure is not a sponsor, partner, promoter or publisher of any of such websites.
Limitation of liability
6. Nothing in these terms and conditions shall be taken to limit or exclude any liability that may not otherwise be limited or excluded under applicable law. Use of the MENA Infrastructure website and all Materials appearing on the MENA Infrastructure website are at your sole risk. MENA Infrastructure will not be liable to any person for any direct, indirect, special or consequential, losses, damages or awards of any kind, howsoever caused, as a result of the use of or inability to use, or reliance on, the MENA Infrastructure website or any of the Materials.
7. MENA Infrastructure excludes all warranties, conditions, terms, undertakings and representations of any kind, express or implied, statutory or otherwise in connection with the MENA Infrastructure website and the Materials to the fullest extent permitted by law.
8. The Materials are the copyright of MENA Infrastructure and its third-party licensors and may not be copied, distributed, uploaded, posted, republished, decompiled, disassembled, reverse-engineered or transmitted in any way without the prior, written consent of MENA Infrastructure.
9. The trademarks, service marks and logo (the “Trade Marks”) used and displayed on the MENA Infrastructure websites are registered and unregistered Trade Marks of MENA Infrastructure and others. Nothing in these terms and conditions or on the MENA Infrastructure website should be construed as granting any licence or right to use any Trade Mark displayed on the MENA Infrastructure website. MENA Infrastructure enforces infringements of its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent permitted by the law.
10. MENA Infrastructure respects the privacy of every individual who visits MENA Infrastructure’s website and is always careful to ensure that information disclosed to MENA Infrastructure in confidence is treated confidentially.
11. The agreement between MENA Infrastructure and you relating to your use and browsing of the MENA Infrastructure website is governed by and shall be construed in accordance with the laws of the Dubai International Financial Center. These terms and conditions may not be modified unless MENA Infrastructure agrees in writing.
Last updated in July 2013